Aquascape 30cm Waterfall Spillway
The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is a great way to create beautiful waterfalls and streams.
This compact, yet extremely strong Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is positioned at the starting point of the waterfall. The pipe from your waterfall pump is connected to the back of the Waterfall Spillway, where the incoming rush of water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers. These barriers help calm the water down, providing a smooth flowing waterfall through the front of the Waterfall Spillway.
• Wide 30 cm spillway handles flows up to 15,000 litres per hour
• Internal barriers calm the rush of water, providing a smooth flowing waterfall that is natural looking
• Easy to disguise - compact, yet extremely strong design allows boulders, logs, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, helping to camouflage it into the surrounding landscape.
• Includes 50mm PVC slip fitting and bulkhead as well as a 40mm barbed hose fitting.
When to use the Waterfall Spillway - The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature and fish pond applications.
• The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
• The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
• With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
• You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
Dimensions: 27cmL x 36cmW x 13cmH