Aquascape Pond Powerhead
- Increases water circulation in stagnant pond areas
- Simply set in the pond - no pipe or plumbing required
- Small and compact design makes it easy to install in a new or existing water feature
- Prevents the build-up of unsightly decaying debris
- Energy-efficient, low voltage 40-watt motor
- Powered by a standard 12-volt transformer (not included). We recommend our 60w Transformer to run one Powerhead.
- Includes 6m quick connect cable
- Compatible with Aquascape Quick Connect extension cables (sold separately)
- This pond pump can be used alone or with additional Pond Powerheads to maximise circulation in larger water features.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The Aquascape Pond Powerhead is designed to create water movement and eliminate stagnant areas in fish ponds and water gardens, providing circulation, surface agitation, and aeration. This standalone pump does not require any pipe or plumbing, simply set the powerhead directly in the pond or disguise it into the pond using rocks or other materials. The energy-efficient, low-voltage motor can be powered by a standard outdoor. 12-volt transformer (not included).