Aquascape Spillway Waterfall (Diffuser)
The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective solution to help create natural-looking waterfalls and streams.
This compact, yet strong Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is positioned at the starting point of the waterfall. The pipe from your pond pump is connected to the back of the Waterfall Spillway, where the incoming rush of water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers. These barriers help calm the water down, providing a smooth flowing waterfall through the front of the Waterfall Spillway.
• Wide 57 cm spillway handles flows of up to 23,000 litres per hour
• Internal barriers calm the rush of water, providing a smooth flowing waterfall
• Easy to disguise - compact, yet extremely strong design allows boulders, logs, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, helping to camouflage it into the surrounding landscape.
• Includes 50mm PVC slip fitting and bulkhead - reduce the fitting to your 35mm or 40mm pipe size easily.
When to use the Waterfall Spillway - The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination may be the only limitation with what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
• The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless Waterfall systems.
• The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
• With the Waterfall Spillway, you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
• You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.